This resource page is mainly for my own benefit, but could be of use to others. Resources will be sorted under either a topic name or programming language, and will likely include a short blurb.
- Chai - BDD/TDD assertion library
- ES6 Features - A minimalist reference to new features added by ES6.
- lodash Cookbook - Book about lodash. Not much more to be said.
- Mithril - Client-side framework for building SPAs.
- npm_lazy - NPM caching for offline use. See
yarn offline for a better option that makes use of
yarn rather than
- Preact - Minimal React alternative with ES2015 API.
- Yarn Offline - Adding offline sources for yarn
- Cypress - Browser workflow automation and testing without Selenium, Webdriver, and Node.
- PhantomJS - Headless scriptable WebKit, could be used for testing/automation.
- Selenium - Web browser automation (for testing?)
- Pipenv - Experimental Python package management using pip, pipfile, and virutalenv.
- [Python Decorators](https://dbader.org/blog/python-decorators#.] - Step-by-step tutorial to using Python’s decorators to extend and modify callables.
This section is partitioned off from the section above, for links that are more general in nature, or don’t relate to any specific topics.